You have a business and would like to use our graphics? Great! Here are your licensing options.


The standard license on all our products is Personal Use Only, which means that you can use our graphics and collage sheets in all the projects that you don't sell or license. 

If you want to sell our graphics, in printed form, or as part of your product, for packaging for example, or on your commercial website, you will need a license. We have two basic types of licenses: our Small Business License, and a Professional License.

As our licenses are most often tailored to your exact needs, we'd love it if you just send us a quick message. We'll take the conversation from there.


YES, I'm interested in a license:

Name *